Fixing free unique operator secured drill stand that does not require any anchor or fixing bolts prior to drilling. The operator’s weight safely locates the stand to allow for fast accurate and very safe core drilling.
The SIMPLEX stand-on drill stand can drill from Ø12mm to Ø215mm (400mm deep) perpendicular holes in asphalt and concrete including steel re-inforced concrete.
The drill stand is ideal for use in towns and cities, and is designed to be transported in the back of a compact van.
The handle and wheels, make transportation to and from the transport van easy and achievable even for a single operator.
Simplex drill stands can be used with market-standard electric drills with a Ø 60 mounting collar, but for maximum performance they can be fitted with an Xcalibre hydraulic drill motor giving over 3 kW of power at the drill face.
Benefits & Features
- Fixing free core drill stand
- Ideal for low quantity core sampling and drilling pavements and roads
- The drill feed mechanism is operated from the drill platform with an easy to use horizontal rotary handle
- Ideal for use in towns, cities or any restricted access area
- A single operator can handle all aspects of drilling
- Simplex stands can be supplied complete with an Electra power pack, or they can be powered from an existing hydraulic supply
- A Simplex drill package is ideal for one man operation and will fit easily into a small sized vans like; Citroen Berlingo, Fiat Fiorino, Ford Transit Connect, Renault Kangoo, Peugeot Partner, Volkswagen VW Caddy
|Drill diameter||Ø 215 mm max.Ø 8.5 in max.|
|Drill travel||650 mm max.25.5 in max.|
|Core drill bit||600 mm max. effective length24 in max. effective length|
|Core drill bit connection||See motor specification|
|Drill mast type||Fixed mast for perpendicular drilling|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1250 x 500 x 1050 mm49.2 x 19.7 x 41.3 in|
|Weight (without drill motor)||29.2 kg including carriage & mounting collar (Ø 60 mm) for drill motor64.3 lbs including carriage & mounting collar (Ø 2.36 in) for drill motor|