The Magnum +24 has a maximum rpm of 2400 and a maximum drill bit diameter of 45 mm /1.7 in.
Magnum hydraulic hand held core drills provide unrivalled power for both wet & dry drilling applications. Despite their power there is little or no kick or snatch due to the in-built pressure / torque limiting valve.
Four sizes of unit available.
Very low maintenance with no fragile electrical components.
Low noise and high performance with increased diamond core bit life.
Hydraulic operation allows the unit to be used in underwater applications.
Quiet and spark free operation makes the Magnum ideal for use in hazardous environments.
- Four sizes of unit available
- Hose connection to drill motor is placed on hte
- Very low maintenance with no fragile electrical components
- Low noise and high performance with increased diamond core bit life
- Hydraulic operation allows the unit to be used in underwater applications
|rpm max||2400 rpm|
|Hydraulic flow max||20 l/min5.3 gal/min|
|Recommended hydraulic pressure||70 - 92 bar1000 - 1330 psi|
|Oil working temperature||25 - 80°C77 - 176°F|
|Max. back pressure in return line||14 bar200 psi|
|Max. power output||3.6 kw4.8hp|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||420 x 90 x 200 mm16.5 x 3.5 x 7.9 in|
|Drill bit diameter (Asphalt)||14 - 45 mm0.4 - 1.7 in|
|Drill bit diameter (Concrete)||12 - 25 mm0.4 - 0.9 in|
|Weight||8 kg17.6 lbs|